Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, March 19, 2018

Feminine Tag Topper Fun Fold Card

Hello and welcome to all things beautiful! 
I am so glad you've stopped by for a visit.
 I hope you are inspired and learn a trick or two. 

For today's project I grabbed some pattern paper and card stock scraps to create this fun Tag Topper Fun Fold card that includes a coordinating card candy embellishment. 

If you'd like to learn how to make a Tag Topper card you can find a tutorial under my tutorial tab here.

I used various punches and dies to cut shapes and embellishment pieces from small pieces of card stock and patterned paper scraps. I have a tutorial on how to make card candy embellishments from scraps under my tutorial tab here.



Products:
Gina K Designs Powder Blue card stock and ink
My Mind's Eye Cowboy 6 x 6 paper stack
Stampin' Up Flourish Thinlit dies
 Stampin' Up Rose Garden Thinlit dies
Stampin' Up Banner Punch
Stampin' Up Window punch
Gina K Designs Jellybean Green card stock
Stampin' Up Crumb Cake card stock
Gina K designs Moonlit Fog ink & ink


I hope you try this Tag Topper fun fold card.

Have a fabulous week and go make something beautiful! 

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)



No comments: