Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

DIY "Card Candy" Embellishments

 Hello and welcome to All Things Beautiful!
Today's post will feature some DIY embellishments otherwise known as "Card Candy" in the crafting world, however you could certainly use them on scrapbook layouts, 3D paper projects and Pocket letters.
I have used several of my DIY embellishments on Pocket letters and to give as gifts to my crafty friends.


For these Card Candy embellishments I used lots of patterned paper scraps and my punches...added a few stamped images to pull everything together.



 For the embellishments below I coordinated my card candy with a pocket letter insert I made

and...for this One I made a coordinating tag and embellishment.


I hope this gives you some ideas on how to use your leftover scraps and stickers to create some new embellishments to use on your paper projects. You can find a tutorial on how to make your own Card Candy on my Tutorial tab or by clicking here.

There are lots of Tutorials on Youtube for making your own Card Candy. I h ope you try this technique. Now go make something beautiful!


Have a wonderful day!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

No comments: