Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, November 6, 2015

Feature Friday - 11/6/2015

Hello and welcome to this week's Feature Friday post! I'm at away at a 4 day crop so I  scheduled this post in advance. I hope you enjoy! I'm get so excited to welcome new followers of all things beautiful and share some work from existing followers. Let's get right to it, shall we?!


Here are my Feature Favorite projects for this week!

OMGosh! How cute is this! I just love the elephant being pulled up by the kite!
Make sure to visit Darnell's blog and see more pictures of this cute card.

This card is so sweet!  I just love the watercolor. Make sure to go over and check out Elizabeth's and see what's she's been working on lately, Make sure to give her some love.
What a cute Halloween card. I love the black and white theme with no orange.
Great coloring too! Make sure to check out Rhonda's blog and see more of her work.



I love this craft box! It's so pretty! Make sure to go visit Margaret and find out how she made this Oh so cute box.

What a cute Halloween card. I love the idea of combining an owl with a mummy look! How Creative. Make sure to hop on over to blog and see more great cards!


I love the color combo on this card! The black and white with pops of red. So striking!
Make sure to go over and give Nancy some love for her card creation.



I hope you enjoyed viewing the work of  followers of all things beautiful! If you haven't become a follower yet, join and you'll have a chance to be showcased too. It may take a little time but I will get to everyone.

Have a fabulous weekend and make sure to find time to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
Check it out here!


( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)