Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, July 9, 2015

UMT-Masculine -Trust Him

Good Morning and welcome to my next Using My Tools Thursday post! Where I pull something from my crafting stash that has been neglected, dust it off and make something beautiful! or in this card hopefully handsome since I'm aiming at building up my masculine stash. I think this card is probably more gender neutral though. So what's my Using My Tools, tool? It's actually this technique. it's been ages since I've made a window card and this is the first time I used the window off centered on a card.

I used the window technique. You can find a tutorial on how to make a raised window on my tutorial page here. I have lots of samples and I add more as I make cards. Scroll down the page to find the tutorial for window cards.

For this card I used Gina K Design card stock and inks. I also used a geometric pattern stamp from Gina K and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up.

Well, I hope you like my clean and simple masculine encouragement card and find time to make some masculine cards for yourself this weekend. Have a great day and go make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Amy,

I really love the clean, crisp look of your card. The sentiment is very touching. The colors are blended very well for a masculine card. I make birthday cards for a senior resident facility in my community and I always have a hard time with color patterns. Thank you for sharing and have a blessed evening.

Charmane H.
Houston, TX

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful card. Love it.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot