Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Father's Day-DAD

Good Morning and Happy Thursday! Today's Using My Tools post will also double as Father's Day inspiration. The stamp I am using is from the Stampin Up set called, Traveler. Because this card is for Dad I kept the palette more masculine by using browns and blues.

I had not used this camera stamped image yet and the lettered sticker tiles I've had for almost 2 years. It's so funny how we are so inspired in the craft store and know that we know in our hearts we will put something right to use and well....not so much. In any case they fit just right for this card. My dad was a photographer in the navy for 42 years and was a collector of vintage cameras so I often saw cameras in our garage and attic that looked just like this one.

I used some distressing and inking around the edges to define the imnage and add interest.

I hope you enjoy your Father's Day and find some time to make something Beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)


No comments: