Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

UMT # 46 - Up, Up and Away Birthday Box Card

Welcome to Using My Tools #46.Using My Tools posts are crafty creations where I pull something out of my stash that at one time, I thought I just "HAD" to have and use it. Well, for this post I didn't necessarily have these cut files for very long but I did want to make a point to make this card fairly right after I bought the SVG kit from SVGCuts.com. As most card crafters out there know box cards have been all the rage lately. This box card design was so striking to me I just couldn't wait to make it and so here it is...


Here's a side view.

Thanks for checking out my next Using My Tools creation and have a fabulous day!
Now it's your turn to make something beautiful!

If your visiting please consider following me. When you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll then be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email it to me I won't be able to link it up)


1 comment:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Amy, that box card is amazing! I made one for my brother's birthday a couple of months ago. It turned out OK overall, though not great. The main problem was, when it was folded so I could put it in the envelope, no one I showed it to (including my brother) could figure out how to open it without my help! Rather discouraging to me, for sure. Anyway, hope you don't have that same issue. Thanks so much for sharing this!