Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, August 4, 2014

GDT- Let Your Light Shine

Welcome back and Happy Monday! This is my first day back to work after a long recovery from knee surgery so things are a little hectic but I want to be sure I shared with you my last Design Team creation on Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. You can find the blog here. For this post it's an Anything Goes. I seem to be in a nautical kick lately. I've recently bought some stamps with some lighthouses from My Favorite Things and Hero Arts. The sentiment on this card is from my MFT stamp set.  So I couldn't help but make a lighthouse card using my Life's A Beach Cricut Cartridge!

Here it is...
The entire card is made from Life's A Beach. I also added some embossing from a Divine Swirls a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.

Hope you enjoyed my Card and make sure to pull out some of your cartridges and make a fun card. oh, and make sure to mail it to someone. Sometimes I get in the habit of making beautiful cards and not mailing them out. This one is already in the hands of the receiver. I mailed this one out to my mother. She loves all things from the sea so I knew she'd really love this one!

Take care and I hope you have a wonderful week! 

If your visiting please consider following me. When you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll then be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email it to me I won't be able to link it up)


2 comments:

Margaret said...

Fabulous card, Amy. Love the embossing on the waves

Margaret xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card, the waves are so much gorgous!!