Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Using My Tools Thursday - Dance the Night Away


Hello and welcome guests to another Thursday posting. I'm so happy you've taken some time to come see what I'm up to in the crafty world. For this weeks card I used an OWH sketch. You can find all the Operation Write Home sketches here. I love these sketches because all the measurements are included. No guess work!
This week I worked on an Anniversary card.

Todays Posting uses a stamped image form Lili of the Valley stamps. I used Moments Paper from MME and  Bazill card stock. I also included some gems and ribbon to complete the card.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts. 

Here's the copic colors I used.

I hope you enjoyed this card. please leave a comment below letting me know what you like most. have a wonderful Thursday. Enjoy the moments and try to find some time for yourself and make something beautiful!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful card Amy! I love the colours you have used, and the LOTV image is so cute!
Have a lovely day!
Mirella DK

Michelle said...

beautiful card. I love that adorable image and the elegant papers match the image perfectly x