Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Using My Tools Thursday # 26 - A fishy Congrats!


Welcome followers and guests to my Thursday post of using my tools. Every Thursday I try to pull something out of my stash that at one time I thought I just "HAD" to have and finally use it. This time it's the embossing folder and the fish stamp. I can hardly believe I've been doing a regular using my tools Thursday for almost 6 months! Boy, I didn't know how much "STUFF" I was neglecting.

I grabbed some patterned paper and some blue and tan cardstock from my stash. I really tried to use some leftover paper as well.

The congrats senitment is from the Inkadinkadoo Expression & Frames stamp set. I added some embroidery thread and hemp cord.

Here's the Copic markers I used to color the fish. I also added some glitter glue to the fish and some glossy accents to the fish's eyeball

I hope you enjoyed my posting and please comment and let me know what you like best! I love to hear your comments! Have a great thursday and friday and I'll see you back on Saturday for my Scrapbook Saturday posting. You're up! Go make something beautiful!


2 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Love this masculine card. Great job using up your stash! Have a great day.

Unknown said...

Thank Donna. Masculine cards are always harder for me. The girly stuff comes natural-not so much with the guy cards. Thanks for commenting. Amy A. all things beautiful