Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

OWH #193 & ODBD Sentiments

Hello and welcome. Todays card is inspired by OWH sketch #193 and I'm combining this sketch with the Our Daily Bread Designs challenge as well.

193 Sketch (Oct 6)
The ribbon is from Wal-mart. The musical brads are from Oriental Trading and the stamped image was from Fiskers All Around Quotes.

I hope you enjoyed this card. Please leave a comment below letting me know what is your favorite part of this card. Also, if you decide to follow me and I'll throw a shout out to you by linking your blog on my Feature Friday post (please let me know in the comment section along with your blog address) and one of your projects may be showcased on that post too! 
Please come back tomorrow for my Feature Friday post and again on Saturday for my Scrapbook Saturday post. Now go make something beautiful!

No comments: