Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Card Sketch Swap Challenge

Hello and Welcome! Thank you for stopping by and perusing my blog. I hope you are inspired and enjoy the projects you see. Feel free to leave a comment on any post and please consider becoming a follower. 

I had some scrappin' buddies to my house this weekend and we played a sketch challenge game for fun. Each person picked a card sketch and handed it to their neighbor. The sketch we received we had to make a card with. 

I was given Mojo Monday sketch for May 2, 2011. You can find Mojo Monday sketches  here.
The metal tag says gratitude.


Materials:
Sparklelites by Megan Elizabeth
Flower Sticker from K& Company Grand Adhesions
Teresa Collins Stationary Noted
Martha Stewart Border Punch Deco Shells
red embroidery thread


I hope you enjoyed my project. Please feel free to send me an email with any questions and feel free to  leave a comment on any post on my blog. I love to hear your comments! I hope you consider becoming a follower and taking some time to browse my posts and comment on my projects. Now it's your turn! Go make something beautiful!

No comments: