Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, May 18, 2013

OWH MWT - So Sentimental

Welcome to my blog! I'm so glad your visiting. I hope you'll stay a while and find some inspiration within these posts. This card is fulfilling the Operation Write Home -  Midweek Throwdown challenge to make a card with a focus on the sentiment.

I made 2 cards using the same paper pad. I just mixed it up a bit.

Here's the second card using the back side of the double sided paper


Materials: 
Echo Park Everyday Eclectic paper pad
Jolle Bling
Inkadinkadoo Tell It Like It Is sentiment stamp
Bazill Cardstock

I hope you enjoyed viewing my cards and hope your inspired to make your own card.  I love to hear your comments and please follow me. Your comments and my followers keep me creating and posting!
Now it's your turn....go make something beautiful!


3 comments:

Kathy said...

Both of your cards are terrific. Love the paper that you used and what a fun sentiment stamp. I could use that one on a lot of my cards.

Cherie said...

Oh my, I love your card! Those kid sentiments always make me smile. You did a great job with the papers and embellishments, too.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the wonderful compliments. I enjoyed putting these cards together. I've had the candy stickers for a while. I still have a few more to use. Thanks again!