Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

OWH Sketch 169, MTW- Water & ODBD

Thank you so much for visiting my space in time on the blogsphere. I'm trying once again to catch up on my posting. It seems the week gets away from me and before I know it I've got all this mojo to post on the weekends!
For this set of cards I went New England style. "Boston Strong!" The smaller card hasn't settled on a sentiment yet. I'm going to hang onto it for a bit before I decide.
Materials:
boat and light house stickers K&Company TC Travel Map (not sure of this is the exact name of the stickers-was the only thing i could find on the package that remotely resemble the name)
Deco Shells Martha Stewart punch 
Anchors Away sentiment by Justrite
K&Company sea theme patterned paper Travel Stamp


Please follow my blog and I'd love to follow yours. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments about this post. As always, now it's your turn....go make something beautiful!

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Very nice cards. Saw them on the OWH blog June challenge.