Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Motorcycle Ride Layout

Thank you so much for visiting my space in time on the blogsphere.

For this sketch I wanted to keep it simple. To just let the greens and reds in the photo stand out. I had some motorcycle themed stickers in my stash so I grabbed them for this layout. Although it's simple I think the combinations of colors, paper patterns and placement pull it all together and make it work. I hope you enjoy and are inspired.

 I'd love for you to follow my blog and I would love to follow yours. I enjoy being inspired by all the creative things people design and create. So take a moment to leave a comment on this post or any others on my blog. I'd love to hear from you! Don't forget! Now it's your turn, go make something beautiful today!

No comments: