Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Our Daily Bread Designs August Challenge


Our Daily Bread Designs is hosting a challenge of masculine cards during the month of August.  For each 25 cards, they will pay the postage for one box of cards to be shipped  through Operation Write Home to our heroes.  So cool!   For some reason I lost my mojo when it came to making a masculine card. The last few cards I've made were more masculine so it took me a while to come up with. I think between thinking about it, looking at papers ( not one patterned paper seemed just right and that's shocking since most of us know, we all have WAY TOO MUCH patterned paper lol), choose a die-cut and putting it all together-it totaled 3 hours on and off for several days. Still not totally happy with it but it's done!

Materials:
Divine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder
sentiment printed from a word document
EK success punch -  PSN E Braid
Fish cut from Cliff's Clubhouse Cards  SVG Kit - www.svgcuts.com
staples
olive green ink on edges of fish
dimensional adhesive to raise fins on fish






No comments: